Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Sunlight (Once Upon a Time Travel) By Jill Myles

Sunlight (Once Upon a Time Travel)Sunlight by Jill Myles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok now we are back to the fairy tales we know - Rapunzel

- The heroine was the innocent type and always looking to be on the optimistic side since she used to have a bad heart condition so basically she's always nice XD

- I liked how she met the hero and they clicked eighth away XD

- Thank god like the rest she didn't follow muffin's instructions and seduce the wrong guy cause the other guys sucked the hero was much much better

- I liked how the hero always thought of her and her safety and what was best for her

- I liked how the heroine gathered her courage to do anything possible so she might end up with the hero

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment