Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Dark Light (Once Upon a Time Travel) By Jill Myles

Dark Light (Once Upon a Time Travel)Dark Light by Jill Myles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this one!!!!
Greek mythology was always a favorite topic of mine and reading a twist like this is amazingly amazing XD

- I loved Hades and Persephone they were amazing together XD

- I loved how he wanted her the second he saw her

- I loved how the author painted Hades as the good guy who always keeps his word and the other guys as the spoiled frivolous ones XD

- I was shocked when I read the description of this book because it contained a warning about a somewhat exhibitionist sex XD but yeah it was cool too XD

- I loved the ending, really loved it in how the heroine achieved her goal and at the same time showed Hades Taft she wants him more than anything

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment