Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Highlander's Touch By D.K. Combs

The Highlander's TouchThe Highlander's Touch by D.K. Combs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I expected this one to be more humorous since I have read a book with a similar story where a girl disguises herself as a boy and get lusted after by the boss or lord.

- I hated the heroine's relatives since she was so nice and all and how they all manipulated and used her as much as they could even if it meant sacrificing her life.

- I liked the gay guy in the story and how he approached the heroine when she was in her guy disguise and then became her best friend XD

- I liked how everyone who discovers her secret becomes her friend and protector especially the second in command he ended up being worse than a nursemaid XD

- I liked how the hero and heroine kept meeting XD especially how he kept thinking of her as his siren who only shows up to tempt him and it still confused how he didn't realize she was a guy till the very end.

Overall, *thumps up*

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment