Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Billionaire Takes a Bride (Billionaires and Bridesmaids, #3) By Jessica Clare

The Billionaire Takes a Bride (Billionaires and Bridesmaids, #3)The Billionaire Takes a Bride by Jessica Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This one was interesting and heart wrenching at the same time.

I've always liked the sub-genre where the heroine has a sad past and meets the hero and she's a bit skittish and he's the guy who protects her and stuff like that XD

- I hated the events that happened to the heroine previously and I liked how she didn't show it even if she was scared shitless

- I hated the hero's family and especially the ex-girlfriend though I liked the dad. The mom was annoying throughout the series

- I didn't understand why the heroine kept the derby a secret from the hero but liked how he became her biggest a fan after he discovered the truth

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment