Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Navy SEAL's E-Mail Order Bride (The Heroes of Chance Creek, #1) By Cora Seton

The Navy SEAL's E-Mail Order Bride (The Heroes of Chance Creek, #1)The Navy SEAL's E-Mail Order Bride by Cora Seton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I started this book because the title intrigued me cause we (romance books readers) know about mail order brides from western historical books but an Email one that's a bit new XD

- I didn't like the superficial approach for the wife hunting thing it's like their using the end justifies the means method

- I liked how the hero and the heroine started off with each other at diets with the emails and how they became friends through this though the hero obviously wanted more

- I looooved when he surprised the heroine at her home!!!!! That was amazing and cool and lovely

- I loved how the heroine had total confidence in the hero and went with him leaving everything behind and just going with him

- I felt kinda sorry for the hero with the way everyone acted around him it wasn't the warm fuzzy welcome I expected but I was glad the heroine was with him she kinda pulled him through it especially when the climax scene happened she was the one who pulled everything and him together

- The couple were great together and the loved the obstacle course scene XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment