Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Soldier's E-Mail Order Bride (The Heroes of Chance Creek, #2) By Cora Seton

The Soldier's E-Mail Order Bride (The Heroes of Chance Creek, #2)The Soldier's E-Mail Order Bride by Cora Seton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This one was a bit more stressful for the characters than the previous one, a major reason for that is because for the fact that the heroine is an actress an all that.

- I liked the heroine from the start she was a good person and really nice

- Of course I hated her fiancée but I liked her driver he was cool XD

- The interactions between the hero and the heroine at first we ok but I liked how both started to have feelings for the other though the hero took longer to adjust

- I have to admit that I didn't like the idea that the hero was a single father and how the heroine wanted to distance herself in case he wanted to be with his ex

- The hero's interactions with the kid were nice

- I hated the truth about the kid and to which brother he truly belongs cause that was a shitty move to do to ur brother and the ex who is the kids mom I didn't like her she always acted bitchy to the hero here

- I liked the ending it was nice and cool and the heroine deserves everything

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment