Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Score (Off-Campus, #3) By Elle Kennedy

The Score (Off-Campus, #3)The Score by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For this book it took me sometime to start because I felt it might give a bit of an angsty feeling since the hero is a well known manwhore XD that's why I thought there might be complications and misunderstandings which are factors I hate in books. Even after I got my hands on the book I still hesitated till I finally gathered my gumption XD

- I liked the hero and the heroine but especially the hero but not because of the same reasons girls in the book like him but because he's actually smart but pretends that he's not, he's a great and loyal friend to have, and he's fun to be and have around.

- I liked the heroine because she was spunky but her hesitation when it comes to her ex kinda pissed me off

- I liked the parts of the story where the hero was with his friends and the kids ok especially with the kids that was definitely cute ^^

- I liked how the hero played the nonchalant fun guy but he was patient and tolerant and just plain amazing XD

- I liked the scenes with Winsten XD especially when Logan first saw him XD

- I teared up about the Beau thing since he's been with us since book 1 and I hated how the hero tried to adapt to it and the way the heroine made him face the facts was a wake up call he certainly needed

- I kinda liked the heroine's dad he was gruff and all that and he also stereotyped the hero as a spoiled rich boy but at the end he in a way acknowledged him XD

- I wished like the last book this one had an epilogue too

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment