Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Strongest Steel (Second Circle Tattoos, #1) By Scarlett Cole

The Strongest Steel (Second Circle Tattoos, #1)The Strongest Steel by Scarlett Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My first comment on this book is the hero is hot and the bad guy is a totally creep and and a major asshole

- I totally loved both the main characters, the hero was kind and gentle and let's not forget hot, the heroine was sweet and has a backbone even if she herself doesn't believe that.

- I liked the people around the main couple they sure knew who to pick when they went friends hunting XD

- The villain was a major asshole and I can't believe he actually did to the heroine what he did.

- Throughout the story after hearing the heroine's backstory I was curious about her brother and whether he would show up in this street or not and if they were gonna make up or not, this issue kept bugging me the whole time till I reached the the end of the books and there was no sign of the brother

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment