Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Triple the Fun By Maureen Child

Triple the FunTriple the Fun by Maureen Child
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to say I was a bit disappointed in this book, I expected it to be more humorous and cute since it has these elements: single-parent, triplets XD but sadly it was more serious than expected.

- I didn't like how the hero and heroine kept conspiring against each other so Taft they could get the custody of the kids.

- I didn't like how the hero's best friend lied I him about the kids and ditched him after.

- I didn't like how the heroine kept her distance and never trusted the hero's motives always thinking the worst

- I liked how the hero started to change his tactics towards the heroine when he realized he wanted her in his life too XD

- I liked how the triplets grew attached to both the hero and heroine it was really cute especially that one of them had his first word be Da XD

Overall, *thumps mid-way*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment