Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Gentle Feuding By Johanna Lindsey

A Gentle FeudingA Gentle Feuding by Johanna Lindsey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well maybe because this book was one of her earliest books that it felt a bit different and unsatisfactory, it's not that it wasn't good but personally I wouldn't go as far as if to say I would add it to my Favorite Shelf.

In contrast to the previous book I have read by Johanna Lindsey When Passion Rules where I liked all the characters, in her I didn't like any, not the main characters or the supporting ones. The main characters were actually annoying, the girl supposed to have a temper and gumption but most of the book she's in fear or keeps repeating "How could He/They have done this to her?" I wanted to scream every time I read that sentence. The guy is supposed to be all abut her, but most of the book he was angry or hurt, and that annoyed me they both give certain reactions without giving any explanation to the.

My only favorite scene honestly was the fire incident where the Heroine was trapped with the elderly couple inside the cottage and her husband coming to the rescue.

Overall, *thumps side-ways* it contained a lot of heartache and misunderstandings in my opinion, there wasn't enough balance between the happy moments and the sad ones.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment