Sunday, December 28, 2014

Breathe (Sea Breeze #1) By Abbi Glines

Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)Breathe by Abbi Glines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first book by Abbi Glines and my first teen love story, if the attraction in books like Eragon and Divergent can be excluded, it was a nice change.

- I liked the theme, the characters, the scenario, the emotions ... simply I liked the whole deal. But my only thought most of the book, is that those were some intense emotions for teenagers XD

- I liked both the main characters most, I liked Marcus, The housekeeper and the aging gardener ^^

- Even if the mother was a useless person most of the time she had her moments, especially when the daughter needed her most, starting with the hug and worrying abut if she ate or not.

Overall, *thumps up* even though I saw low rating for this book, but personally I liked it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment