Saturday, January 31, 2015

Darling Beast (Maiden Lane, #7) By Elizabeth Hoyt

Darling Beast (Maiden Lane, #7)Darling Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the book that initiated my interest in Elizabeth Hoyt, and as it turned out to be an extremely engaging series.

Ms. Hoyt has an amazing way of telling a story, I loved all the characters, felt the action and the excitement, was anxious on dire almost hopeless moments, cried on the climaxes, and laughed and loved all the moments in these books. Since the last book I was more interested in this Hero than the previous one, Apollo was such a tortured man that I wanted to know how he will find happiness, and be cleared of his false charges.

At first I was shocked that he knew Asa, because I was curious abut this mysterious sibling of the Makepiece's siblings, and it seems we will after a while.

I liked how the boy got attached t this hulking brute of a man so fast, and how these simple people started to mean so much t him in this short while, and likewise how he started to mean to them, I especially liked how the Heroine's maid told er not to fuss for the picnic saying he's only a gardener XD

I liked the side story as well, with the Minotaur, it was an exact description about Apollo's case. But What now I'm so excited about is the release for the next book, because the new couple were oh so entertaining I can't wait t read their story, and it's been a while since I felt so XD

Overall, *thumps up*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment