Sunday, February 1, 2015

Lord of Scoundrels (Scoundrels, #3) By Loretta Chase

Lord of Scoundrels (Scoundrels, #3)Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first book by Loretta Chase, and since there was a lot advertisements and mentions about this particular book since it's republication recently, I got interested and read it.

I liked it ^^

The main characters were entertaining, particularly the women folk, like the main character and her grandmother, Those two were fantastic. The Heroine was witty, intelligent and bold, I liked how she wasn't fazed my most thing, only the important heart deep emotions concerning her husband. I liked how she proved to him that she liked him and wanted him, and it's wasn't just talk, she proved it to him *smirk*.

As for the Hero I felt sorry for him, he was just a child but the prejudice he suffered made him to disguise himself in a gruff, cruel and cold exterior. He felt like he was such an ugly person and couple of times described himself as the beast with his beauty. The heroine did her best to convince him otherwise, and I loved how the author mention every time the heroine said something it affected him internally, more like earth shattered him.

- I loved when she finally made him succumb to their ... *ahem* wants *giggle*

- The part when he went after his son was touching, I loved how in the end the author said that the boy was butter in his hand and he knew it, the arrogant bragging father.

- I loved the violent head smashing XD

Overall, *thumps up*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment