Friday, January 30, 2015

Duke of Midnight (Maiden Lane, #6) By Elizabeth Hoyt

Duke of Midnight (Maiden Lane, #6)Duke of Midnight by Elizabeth Hoyt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to say this story was a bit expected, thus I don't have many pinions about it.

- I liked Artemis she was very brave and strong, I liked her relationship with her twin brother and how she was the only one to support his sanity.

- I hated how Maximus was so intent on keeping her as a mistress, honestly he was like a child fighting for his share of candy, and how the hell did he interpret his fathers actions as his way to keep the dukedom continuing.

- I liked the old valet, I haven't seen this kind of a familiar valet in a long while.

- I liked Apollo a lot and I really felt sorry for him

- I liked at the end how Makepiece and St.John helped him, and how they both said that he didn't even have to tell them because they somehow knew, to me it looked like true friendship ^^

Overall, *thumps up* I'm honestly looking forward to the next book, it was the one I initially wanted to read, cause I have a thing for huge hulking hero's.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment