Sunday, January 25, 2015

How to Drive a Dragon Crazy (Dragon Kin, #6) By G.A. Aiken

How to Drive a Dragon Crazy (Dragon Kin, #6)How to Drive a Dragon Crazy by G.A. Aiken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've read the previous books in this series ages ago, and I stopped at this one because I was waiting for the release of the next book before continuing, cause I hate ongoing work it just keeps you in suspense for MONTHS or even a YEAR!! So after the release of the 7th Dragon Kin book Light My Fire and this book being in My secret Santa List I thought it was time ^^

This is my first review in this series, cause as I mentioned before I read those books at the time before I started writing reviews on Goodreads. I wasn't disappointed, this book was as magnificent and eventful as the Previous ones.

At the beginning I had a hard time flowing up and matching the pieces up while reading, cause (again XD) it was ages ago XD But it was enjoyable like the rest, it just kept me enthralled and engaged all the way, it was eventful but not as much as the one before. I loved how funny it was at moments, how both of the main characters would be in the middle of a heated spat the next they were complimenting each other or mashing their lips together. I liked The Hero and his group, their had their own way of charm and how all those tough dragons were scared of one dragoness ^^

The children were kind of a big puzzle that still wasn't solved, they mentioned the twins talking, but it was never mentioned how or when and why so suddenly. And I felt a bit sad at the parting scene at the end, those three kids since birth were never apart and now all of them were going their separate ways.

Overall, *thumps up* I loved it



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment