Saturday, January 24, 2015

Thief of Shadows (Maiden Lane, #4) By Elizabeth Hoyt

Thief of Shadows (Maiden Lane, #4)Thief of Shadows by Elizabeth Hoyt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to say I don't have any favorite in this series, cause they are equally amazing to me, but this book and the previous one are coming close to break the equality XD

I have to say that the Hero was my favorite character in this book, I did love all the lovable characters of course but Winter was my favorite in here. The polar opposite main couple were very adorable when they spared, but I preferred them the most when they interacted with the children, especially Joseph Tin-box with Winter, the moments between these two were heartwarming.

This is not my first book with a virginal Hero, but Winter was different somehow, in the other books the men even though they were virgins they somehow knew what to do or the women were equally virginal, but Winter had gotten instructions from Isabel which somehow it was awkward cause in most books it's the other way around, but it's showed us the real process of learning XD cause later he seemed quit efficient at it without any instructions XD

- I noticed a pattern in this series, the couple don't come together until the main guy gets himself in a death or alive situation

- The letter from Joseph at the end almost brought tears to my eyes

- And the Mystery that have been plaguing me since the beginning was solved, there is more than one Ghost of St.Giles XD
Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment