Thursday, January 22, 2015

Scandalous Desires (Maiden Lane, #3) By Elizabeth Hoyt

Scandalous Desires (Maiden Lane, #3)Scandalous Desires by Elizabeth Hoyt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All I can say it's just as expected ... simply wonderful ^^

I liked everything about this book. other than the story itself I especially liked the short stories that in a way similar to the stories in this series and how they start each chapter.

As usual I liked the main couple in this book too, in the Hero what I liked about him was his willingness to open up to the Heroine about his past, not many hero's do it. Even though was he did to her previously was despicable but his words rang true "If he love ye, he will believe ye", but his instant devotion to her was nice to see, and his battle to resist the baby then loving her was adorable to watch, their private moments, till the middle when he was so proud of His Marie Darling. The Heroine was a strong character in her, though her personality had changed drastically from the impression I got of her at the beginning of the series, at first she was the cheerful naive little sister of a group of siblings, now shes this mature women who would brave anything for the people she loves, to put it simply she might have matured through her tough times.

My favorite things in this book were:

- Burt and Harry, they were an amusing pair, Harry had showed his loyalty to Silence since the beginning, but I expected a side romance to evolve between Harry and Nell, that was my only disappointment.

- I loved the moments between Marie Darling and Micky, they were amusing and charming and simply adorable.

Overall, *thumps up* this series is certainly worthwhile.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment