Sunday, January 18, 2015

Whitney, My Love (Westmoreland Saga, #2) By Judith McNaught

Whitney, My Love (Westmoreland Saga, #2)Whitney, My Love by Judith McNaught
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

FINALLY I'm Done!!!

I kinda missed this XD I haven't read a book in a while now, cause I've been busy with my Uni Finals.

I read a lot of positive reviews and recommendations about this book, but personally I didn't like it that much. Both the main characters annoyed me furiously. The Heroine was a naive dumb stubborn desperate woman, who was chasing after a childhood crush, and I don't think it was even a crush, she was just after the competition with the most beautiful girl in the village and that guy just gt in the middle of the things. The Hero was had his kind side but he simply was one hell of suspicious, distrustful jackass.

Like the previous book in this this series, it was full of misunderstanding from both sides, each kept doubting and misjudging the other, each did terrible things to the other, then they apologize and reconcile ... and then the cycle repeat its self. The misunderstanding concept is such a hateful theme I hate in book, to be truthful I detest it, it just create unnecessary conflicts wherein if these two idiot would just communicated properly and TALKED no one of them would have been hurt.

Overall, *thumps up* its a good book, but it wasn't the one for me

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment