Monday, January 19, 2015

Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1) By Elizabeth Hoyt

Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first book by the lovely author Elizabeth Hoyt and What a a great beginning! ^^
This story was so different and interesting that it intrigued me so, since I didn't feel like reading for couple of days now, but this book pulled me in, I couldn't stop wanting to know what would happen next.

I loved all the characters, especially the main ones. Lord Caire was my favorite, he's pictured as a guy who is into unnatural sexual needs, I hate it when they kept describing as such, he's just a guy who is into light bondage, at least he wasn't like the disgusting ones who whip and stuff. Anyway, I liked how intrigued he was with Temperance, he was so protective of her, to me he just looked like an adorable growling bear who is just bluster but no bit .. to Temperance that is. Temperance on the other hand was a bit over the top t me with her christian conscience, yeah her infidelity that one time was a horrible thing especially the timing of her husband's death was well made that kinda traumatized her.

I Also liked her relationship with her brother Winter, even though he was younger, he acted like the elder one, but it's how close they were, which showed how deeply they cared about each other.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment