Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Crystal Cove (Friday Harbor, #4) By Lisa Kleypas

Crystal Cove (Friday Harbor, #4)Crystal Cove by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I delayed the reading of this books for months! first I couldn't imagine how magic would make an appearance in this book, and to tell the truth I felt hesitant. Anyway now I have read it ^^

Well, this certainly had a unique sense, more like the magic in it was more vivid and apparent, unlike the previous books that contained magical moments or best-friend-kind-of -ghost, however this one was fast, honestly I was shocked how quickly I finished some chapters. Of course it contained the climax & impact but it was fastly developed.

The main characters were entertaining, especially the Hero; which is something I didn't expect. He was a mix of nerdy geeky genius and hot sexually appealing man, commanding and playful, and due to all the this mixture he was adorable, oh yeah and he was my first with crazy fetishes XD. In the Heroine's case I think she had more impact in the previous book than this more.

- I would have loved to have seen more of the previous characters & would have loved an Epilogue (I'm getting addictive to epilogues, they are my favorite part of the books)

- I hated the heroine's mom, she was such a self-centered bi***.

Overall, *thumps up* it's been a while since I read Lisa Kleypas, I'm missing her books




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment