Monday, February 2, 2015

Worth the Fall (The McKinney Brothers, #1) By Claudia Connor

Worth the Fall (The McKinney Brothers, #1)Worth the Fall by Claudia Connor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was recommended this book but I seriously want to say WOW, absolutely amazing.

I loved everything about this book, the single parent aspect is a favorite sub-genre of mine, and the kids were just so cute.

I loved the kids, I loved Matt, I loved his big cuddly family XD

These characters remind me of a book by Catherine Anderson called Baby Love, where the heroine is emotionally distrustful, and the guy was in a bad shape at the beginning, till he start taking care of the single mom and her child then viola he's happy again, and he's the charismatic dad. This story had the same theme which created a wonderful story.

- I loved the way the kids attached themselves to Matt, emotionally and literally.

- I loved how gentle he was to the kids, how special he made them feel especially Annie, in fact I loved all his moments with the kids

- I thought it was kind of weird but cute to fall in love with a pregnant woman

- Loved Loved Loved the father/daughter dance at the end

- I simply loved Matt, especially when he was with the kids, when he proposed, when he was with her, when he was with her when she gave birth, when he became possessive about his baby and the rest of his kids

I can't stop saying the word I loved it, cause currently that's the only thought that stuck in my brains, I just loved the whole book, which obviously now introduced me to a new amazing author ^^

Overall *all thumps up* Loved it XD


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment