Monday, February 16, 2015

Say Yes to the Marquess (Castles Ever After, #2) By Tessa Dare

Say Yes to the Marquess (Castles Ever After, #2)Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As Expected from the lovely Tessa Dare, this was phenomenal.

I loved everything about this book, I'm not saying the story or the theme of the already betrothed to the brother is new or unique, but Tessa Dare made every single corner in it unique, I liked all the character especially the main ones.

I liked the Heroine because of the way she was, yes she was pushed around by her family a bit, but she bears with it for love, if not for that then I don't think she would have. I liked every moment she was with the Hero, how they both were special to each other, and they both loved each other since childhood without knowing that it was love.

I Loved the Hero, in a way he was so cute, like a cuddly bear. He was kind and thoughtful and personally I thought f his as a beautiful human being. I liked how he thought so high f the heroine, how he in a way worshiped her, and felt that it was strange that people didn't build a shrine dedicated to her XD. I loved the scene where he showed her all the music, the cakes and such, I loved the hot scenes where they kissed and made love because the author made it in a way that it was intense and pure in an emotional sense, and I liked how he told her that she was beautiful and for years he have been desiring her, oh that was a scene I really truly envied the heroine for.

- like some books, here I liked the secondary characters, especially the youngest sister and Bruiser, I loved how the youngest sister because attached to the hero, even more than her sisters, and I'm really curious about her story if there will be any.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment