Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Walking On Air (Valance Family, #1) by Catherine Anderson

Walking On Air (Valance Family, #1)Walking On Air by Catherine Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First I want to say I sooooooo envied the characters. As Expected of Catherine Anderson, her stories are so lovely I keep on either grinning like a fool or sighing like a lovesick pup.

This stories was a bit different than her usual, I'm not saying she doesn't go toward fantasy, she does. But this time it contained more, with the angles and the ghost.

The Hero was my most favorite thing in this book, he was so compelling that I couldn't just stand there and not like him. I just liked how honest, kind, caring, and loving he was. Ho he interacted with Nan and the kids, the dog and the old man. I loved the make shift family they made together, and that's what I envied them, I always imagined myself with strangers with no blood ties but who are a family in all the right ways.

- Since this is a series I'm a bit curious about the sequel, like who would it be about? Is it the boy, the girl or someone else?

- I liked the angel Gabriel, how Gabe made the impression that he thought of him as a friend.

Overall, *thumps up* it's a great book, adorable, funny and enchanting. And sorry for the short review, I'm too sleepy to write or think.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Catherine Anderson is such a good writer as well as a really kind person in general. She's one of my favorite contemporary authors. Walking On Air is definitely on my "to be read' list!

    ReplyDelete