Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Last Single Girl (Brew Ha Ha, #1) By Caitie Quinn

The Last Single Girl (Brew Ha Ha, #1)The Last Single Girl by Caitie Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

That's it?! it's too short!
And when it was getting to the good part too

This book is my first by Caitie Quinn, she has an amusing sense of humor with all the jokes on the dating part, and what I liked most was that she didn't elaborate of the ugly parts, like with that Claire person.

But what gathered my attention was that the whole story was based from a single person's perspective, which is the Heroine who was the main character in this book, it didn't show from the beginning that John had liked her or anything of the sort, which was new to me, from what I usually read it at least have two person's perspective who are the main couple.

But my utmost regret was that it stopped too soon, and it didn't have at least an epilogue

Overall, "thumps up" and let me say it again, it was too short!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this really doesn't sound different. Going to add it to my "to be read" list.

    ReplyDelete