Monday, March 30, 2015

Perfection (Neighbor from Hell, #2) By R.L. Mathewson

Perfection (Neighbor from Hell, #2)Perfection by R.L. Mathewson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This series keeps getting better and better ^^ (Today one colleague of mine laughed at me because I kept laughing and trying to stifle my giggles with no success)

Liked the Heroine, but in my books she needs a huge boost in self-esteem, since hers is down bottom. Unlike the previous heroine, this one didn't like her figure and wasn't comfortable in it, but thankfully there was couple who thought differently. I liked how she handles the hero and manipulate him in a way, and her puppy conv's XD and personally I thought she was a cute drunk.

The Hero was a totally different matter, for one he's a Bradford, and like in restaurants that should explain it all XD well his food obsession is less intense than the previous hero but still so amusing. The thing I like most about the Bradfords is their reactions or better is their Overreaction, especially when their is food involved, with all the gasps and clutching the heart and the betrayal thing, I just keep n clutching my stomach from the pain of over-laughter XD

- I liked how in this book Jason (the previous hero) was introduced to the heroine XD

- I liked how they started their agreement *sneering*

- I loved when Trevor FINALLY punched that asshole and it was and in front of Zoe no less

- I liked how Jared and his brother (the uncles of the hero) took her right in, it was so cute to watch older men take care and fawn over their new daughter-in-law (view spoiler) XD

- The competitive atmosphere with all the Bradfords regarding food is pretty intense and interesting.

Overall, *thumps up*






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment