Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Checkmate (Neighbor from Hell, #3) By R.L. Mathewson

Checkmate (Neighbor from Hell, #3)Checkmate by R.L. Mathewson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Now I'm wishing I own a place and go check if I have a hot guy as a neighbor, and if I was lucky and my mind still in the clouds he might end up being a Bradford XD

Since the beginning I was mulling over where do the Bradfords come in to the story, since not one of the main couples last name is a Bradford, turns out they were related, anyway the way the Bradford got introduced in here was so amusing the I had my own shit eating grin XD

At first I thought of Connor as an asshole cause why couldn't he just leave her the heck alone, but man how I loved him, he was so sweet and good and he had her back for most of her life without her knowing, I really wished she knew. Also At first I was pissed about his arrogant claim and how easily he thought he was gonna steal her employees and shut down her business, but thankfully he confronted her with some truth. True that the beginning of their relationship was bumpy since he blackmailed her in to it, and how they used their deal as a buffer so that they don't admit wanting to get closer, but when he finally spelled his guts and told her that he loved her, to me that's when everything started. And oh boy how he cared, and spoiled her, I was really jealous.

In Rory's case she was a hardcore tough-assed woman, I liked her Hot Chocolate addiction since I'm one myself but maybe not as intensely as her. I from time to time had conflicting emotions regarding Rory, for a minute I would think she's mean then I would feel sorry for her then I would be proud of her and happy, which really interesting. What I liked about her the most was how thoughtful she was like the donation thing, but her problem was over stubbornness and over self-reliance.

- I personally Loved the Pranks and problems they played on each other.

- I loved the Bradfords scenes, and missed Jason and Trevor

- I think Connor was the sweetest hero so far ^^

- And for a change this couple talked before they fucked up not the other way around like the previous couples.

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment