Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Truce: The Historic(Neighbor from Hell, #4) By R.L. Mathewson

Truce: The Historic Neighbor from Hell (Neighbor from Hell, #4)Truce: The Historic Neighbor from Hell by R.L. Mathewson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well this certainly was different. I liked it, even though it was different from the previous ones in this series. For one the main guy wasn't that arrogant and funny.

(Gonna keep it short since I'm sleepy)

- I think the main guy Robert was my favorite character in here. He was funny for some moments in the book, but was serious most of the time. He was the first with the food obsession that became a Bradford signature.

- I loved how he and the heroine kept at it, like the 3rd book in this series the couple were childhood nemesis, and to see them chasing each other even in their twenties was hilarious.

- I liked the heroine, and how she banters with the hero, and how she eats like the hero XD

- I loved the part when they took off to America which was nearing the end, it was the beginning of the hero showing his true Bradford kettle, the one we are used to from the cute overly huge food-obsessed handsome me.

- Loved the necklace tradition.

- Hated their families, except specific siblings

- Loved their moments together

Overall, *thumps up* and good nights *lights out for me*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment