Monday, April 27, 2015

Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3) By Catherine Bybee

Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3)Fiancé by Friday by Catherine Bybee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think this is my favorite book in the series ^^

- I liked how the heroine didn't back off but kept enticing the hero one way or the other.

- I liked how the heroine tried to keep himself from her, but sometimes couldn't, in a way it was kinda cute.

- I liked how the heroine had complete faith in the hero and followed his lead even when some doubts started to fester.

- I liked how all the people who are basically are a family are tight-knit and tried everything to find them.

- I loved when the hero gave up resistance and succumbed to the suduction *sigh* my favorite part XD

- I loved the scene with the costume he got her, and their different reaction to it.

- I loved the part at the end when she in a way saved him ^^ ( I laughed my ass off at that scene)

- Loved the letter and the wedding at the very end, I went all ahhhhh and ohhhh with the rest

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment