Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Texan's Wager (Wife Lottery, #1) By Jodi Thomas

The Texan's Wager (Wife Lottery, #1)The Texan's Wager by Jodi Thomas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It took me a while till I found his book and MAN how it was totally worth it

Since the synopsis I fund the story intriguing, but after reading couple of reviews from other GR users, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. (None book related moments: the reviews here are amazing, some users have a way to say everything about the story without saying anything, they assure you about certain dilemmas yet they keep you in suspense, so I just wanted to give their reviews some credit ^^)

First point I want to make clear is the hero was s adorable I just wanted to huge him 24/7, and who can blame me. He was totally hulky and all power, yet he was like a puppy not just to the heroine, many ladies liked him cause he was so .. Pure. Truthfully he was a combination f two things a true gentleman and Tarzan, the first is obvious from his behavior toward every person and his intelligence, and the second was because of his lack of knowledge of intimacy, ok he wasn't my first virgin hero, but damn he was cute.

The heroine is a combination of a General, Bad-ass and Logic. Cause most of the story she gives orders or thinks of a plan, she tries to make sense f every situation and when needs strikes, she clobbers people XD, I liked how she acted bold with him, and how she was happy more like over the moon with the part he was waiting for her kiss. some of what she had said and done bugged me, but to her it was logic and self preservation, so I don't have a complains since she saw the error in her ways. I liked how brave she was, and how she either stands beside him or have his back, never hide.

- My best scene is when he first talked to her, it was soooooooooooo cute I wanted to kiss him myself

- I loved how the women bonded, and as the youngest said they were sisters of the heart, but to me they looked more like soldiers who bonded and trusted each other because they went to hell and back having each others back.

- I loved books that have Gypsies ^^

Overall, *thumps up*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment