Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Deal (Off-Campus, #1) By Elle Kennedy

The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)The Deal by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm changing my idea about Contemporary books, I've been hitting one great book after the other, and this book is no different ^^

I loved all the characters throughout the book and didn't hate any except the ones that already had the word Hate tattooed to their foreheads.

Garret was the perfect hero, he was cute, and funny, gentle and kind, trustworthy and ideal. I'm glad that the heroine succumbed to his insistent stalking. I loved his stubbornness, how he was cool about everything, how he made sill jokes, funny jokes, dirty jokes all the time, I loved how he took care of her and was her deep well for her to bury her secrets, how he got her out of it, and he was right "He was a sex god, and did what no other man could do" XD

Hannah was kick-ass kind of girl in my opinion, not that she's doing actual ass kicking, but she's awesome. I can't imagine going through what she went through and her family, it's sheer hell, and I'm glad that someone at least got their faced bashed in to a fist. And I'm happy that she met Garret and didn't end up with that fake dude. I'm happy that he appreciated her, and made her feel safe, I'm glad that he was the one she confided in, I'm glad for them both.

- I loved how they started off as friends, and were cool with each other and the other's friends, and how even the friends of both sides got along so well.

- I would have kissed Garret when he realized the truth and the end, and didn't succumb to the lie, but he kept to his beautiful stubborn self.

- I loved how he always got her back, and how even they had a short acquaintance but they were each other confidant.

- I loved how he appreciated her voice, he wasn't the only one, but still his reaction to her songs were different.

- I loved the comedy in the book it was so hilarious, especially the locker room scene, and when the coach came in too XD

I loved a lot of things about this book that I don't know what to write anymore, it was just that wonderful, and they deserve each other, oh yeah and I'm glad that it didn't have a lot of gloomy scenes in it.

Overall, *thumps up* can't wait for the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment