Friday, April 3, 2015

The Game Plan (Neighbor from Hell, #5) By R.L. Mathewson

The Game Plan (Neighbor from Hell, #5)The Game Plan by R.L. Mathewson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was a good story, and I have to say it was the one with the most emotions involved in the whole series.

Danny looked like a Bradford but he didn't have such intense Bradford habits, like the food obsession with him was shallow and less intense, the cockiness in him made an appearance couple of ties in the book, and he didn't have the Bradford gasp I so adore. Plus he was waaaaay gentlemanly and sweet, in his tooooooooooooooooooo slow wooing, but I loved all the adorable kisses he gave her.

Tinkerbell was another matter, there are things about her that still doesn't make sense to me, she's close to her dad but doesn't want to talk to him, she almost got married to an asshole just cause she thought he was the only one who wanted her. First her there wasn't any mention f anyone thinking that she might not make it n her own if she told her dad so why didn't she? Second she was the one sending the sisterly vibe and Danny obviously wants her, and like in the book when he asked himself why the asshole and not him? Anyway Tink was fun, I liked how she was a little demon who "thought" that she was a pacifist, I loved the scene at the paintball place, and I love when she gets all high after any kind of medication. I loved the difference between the big guy and his tiny Tinkerbell it was adorable.

This is the only book in this series that made me cried, I cried when Danny realized she left, when he had his outburst, when he had to go to the hospital, how she fought with teeth and nail to be with him, even in her drugged state, I cried when he had the talk with his dad, then with his Tink and later when they got back to their home. And the Tinkerbell tat was a bit ... I have to say much but still cute, Much cause I can't pictured a huge muscled guy with a Tinkerbell tattoo, and cute because he's obviously so into her.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment