Sunday, May 17, 2015

Drive Me Crazy (Holland Springs, #1) By Marquita Valentine

Drive Me Crazy (Holland Springs, #1)Drive Me Crazy by Marquita Valentine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Weeeeeell It was a nice book, it intrigued me, made me wanna know what's gonna become of the hero and heroine, but the heroine especially.

- I liked both the hero and heroine, they were good people, the hero was nice and protective but has a bad habit of spouting crap when he can't control his emotions. The heroine was amazing, sweet and sexy, strong and resilient, kind and forgiving, even if the asshole community doesn't know it.

- One thing I hated about this book his how people were talking crap about the heroine, like she's not good enough, like she's trash, or more worthless than a dog, plus the most common insult a whore, which she definitely wasn't.

- In many intervals I hated many people for that reason, the ex-fiance throughout, the mother when she didn't like her with the hero and was supporting the ex-fiancee, even the hero when he has these stupid moments where he talks shit to her, and when it's too late he's like oh shit what did I just say?!

- I felt sorry for her with such a dad, and I understood her embarrassment, but for that reason I knew how strong she was, it's kinda rare in books were I like a heroine much more than the hero, usually the hero is my fav or both in equal measures, but here I loved her.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment