Saturday, May 30, 2015

In Bed with the Devil (Scoundrels of St. James, #1) By Lorraine Heath

In Bed with the Devil (Scoundrels of St. James, #1)In Bed with the Devil by Lorraine Heath
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved it!! This is my first book by Lorraine Heath and I loved every second of it.

- Loved the hero, he was sooo kind and sweet and totally doesn't fit the name of the Devil, he was more gentlemanly more kind, more brave more .. just more in every area than any other man in the book, maybe not all we still didn't get to know the others form Feagan's scoundrels, but that is soon is going to be remedied. Anyway the point is he was more of a gentleman than anyone who claimed they were.

- Loved the heroine, the word that fits her the most is Bold. for she was bold, she doesn't take to commands well, she talks back, she fights back, she doesn't hesitate, she keeps going forward and on. I loved how she was bold and brazen how she thought of the Earl and how it changed, how she was calm about everything about his history and how she was comfortable with his friends. Simply I loved that she accepts him for him.

- Even though there was a third wheel between them, but that didn't worry me much because since the beginning of the book Frannie admitted that she only sees him as a brother and she was encouraging their relationship.

- Loved how comfortable they were with each other, I loved the omelette scenes.

- I loved the fight scene where she protects him, which shows shes not the time to stand back and let herself be protected which makes me like her more.

- I loved the scenes that followed them to the country house, the night, the picnic, all of it, they were so cute.

- The ending was lovely, but I think I don't like the brother much, he was overbearing with I'm lord and master crap, hated him on the spot for that. But I loved how they came together.

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment