Thursday, June 11, 2015

Dearest Rogue (Maiden Lane, #8) By Elizabeth Hoyt

Dearest Rogue (Maiden Lane, #8)Dearest Rogue by Elizabeth Hoyt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Elizabth Hoyt!!!

I think is book is my favorite so far in the Maiden Lane series, The couple were so well suited and entertaining and lovely, I just loved them since they were first introduced together as lady and bodyguard.

- James gave a bad impression at first in the previous couple of books, since he was against our couples and they were considered the outlaws. But of course he showed extreme intelligence and tenacity from books 4 till 6 and especially in 6 we had a closer look into his personality since he assisted the hero at that time and covered for him. In here he was different since the beginning f the book his feelings toward Phoebe were known to us the readers and I loved that he didn't deny his feelings for her or mistook them for another emotion, he faced them head on, the only thing was his extreme self-consciousness regarding their differences and the reasons that prevents them from being together.

- I loved Phoebe since she was first introduced to us, she was so cheerful and sweet. I liked how she was getting bolder and bolder, how she started to stop taking commands from her brother for granted, how she started to stand up for herself, how she stumbled and fell on her own and more especially how she stood right back up with a smile and laughter that shone like the sun, or as James described it XD I liked how she didn't hesitate in her pursuit of James, how she knew she wanted him for him, how she knew he was the one for her, and they were meant to be together ^^

- I liked Alf and I hope later on she gets her own book with her own prince or knight, and I'm looking forward to the next book, it certainly is has as interesting couple, with the heroine being the duke of Montgomery's sister, and him being the way he is.

- The Duke of Wakefield was a bit of an overbearing general, with all the commands and stuff, and I'm happy that Phoebe stood up to him about her freedom, and how later James did the same thing XD

- I liked the fact that the duchess backed up and supported the couple.

- I liked how the couple took right away with being a married couple XD how she was with his family XD

Overall *thumps up* One seriously can't go wrong with an Elizabeth Hoyt book ^^

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment