Sunday, June 14, 2015

Happily Ever Afton By Kelly Curry

Happily Ever AftonHappily Ever Afton by Kelly Curry
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It's my first time reading a book by this author and I'm sorry to admit that I didn't like it that much, it was good but it didn't leave such a good impression I'm afraid.

From the synopsis I expected it to be more funny and catchy, but it wasn't.

- I'm afraid to say I didn't like any of the characters in this book, especially not the heroine, personally I thought her overly dramatic and over the top kind of reaction wise. And the hero with his self-dugged hole of deceit which was no brainer.

- And the other couple were pushing it a bit too far, though I consider myself a very polite person but those seriously were making me want to just tell them to "fuck the hell away and I don't want to ever see them again" I just can't understand the stamina that the main couple had to keep patient till the very end, and I think the stamina they had for patience is more than their stamina in bed, and that's saying something XD

- I'm glad the ending was fast and smooth without any bumps from the characters that would delay their happily ever after.

Overall, *thumps down*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment