Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Heiress Effect (Brothers Sinister, #2) By Courtney Milan

The Heiress Effect (Brothers Sinister, #2)The Heiress Effect by Courtney Milan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another beautiful book by Courtney Milan ^^

At first I has my qualms regarding the book, so I didn't start it off with much enthusiasm, but soon I was intrigued.

- I loved both main characters, but I think the heroine is my favorite, how she sacrificed everything about herself and she did sacrifice HER self for the people around her, especially her sister. I loved her bravery and courage how she bluffed her way in their midst for years, knowing their opinion of her and not giving a fig.

- The hero on the other hand had was good but in a way self-centered, not the demanding narcissist type, but the type who thinks about his ambition and his goals and others slip his mind, like his promise for his sister and how he made the heroine feel about herself. I don't want to bad mouth him because he also had his redeeming qualities, like how he was head on truthful with the heroine which created a safe haven for her with him.

- I Looooooooooooooved the side love story, sometimes I was more interested in it than the main one, maybe because the Indian aspect was intriguing and a new theme to me, I read abut gypsies but never an Indian one. It was cute and adorable and straight to the point.

- I loved how things worked out for them, slowly one step at a time till they eventually were together.

- I'm hesitating about the next book, because the couple of the next book are showing such animosity here that rebuffs be a bit, it seems I need more courage for the next one.

- Loved the epilogue it was a beautiful one ^^

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment