Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) By Richelle Mead

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A beautiful ending for a beautiful series ^^

- I loved all the characters in here even the minor or the evil ones. Of course I loved Rose, Dimitri, their gang of Eddie, Lissa, Adrian, Sydney, and of course Abe, Jeannine, Mikhail, Sonya and Ambrose. Plus when I say evil I meant the Dashkov brothers.

- I loved her friends and family for what they did for her, their unflinching loyalty to her.

- I loved Abe here, he was just so ... so much like Abe XD, I liked him in the jail breaking part, the part when she came back and called him Dad, I really think that this one truly took him by surprise, and when he defended her at the end, and of course him being Abe at the coronation ^^

- I liked the part when Lissa was having her the trial for running for queen, for once being Lissa was intriguing and curious.

- I liked the "Savage" people part, it was funny, and having a man cave takes a totally different meaning in there XD, plus I hoped that their situation would be mentioned to Lissa and that she might do something about it.

- I liked Sonya, and I was happy that she was turned back, she was good from the beginning, and didn't hesitate to help Rose, and was Over the Moon with her reunion with Mikhail, it brought tears to my eyes.

- Ok now Rose and Dimitri were on a totally different dimension than the rest, their explosive attraction was sizzling the air throughout the story, the sparks were flying everywhere. The kiss scene when Rose wanted to run away, the strogoi killing part, the library scene, Dimitri's attitude when they were with the "Givers", and everything after that actually, and before anything happens they admitted they love each other but he won't be the man you takes another man's woman, but I was glad their defenses fell and they succumbed to temptation, and like what Sonya said they lit up when they are together.

- The ending when Rose comes back to court was phenomenal, how she faces everyone with the truth, how everyone trusts her even without knowing all the facts, how they became layers of walls to protect her, and the part where she get shoot even if I already know that she lives I still cried, how now that she saw the faces of her two most favorite people in the world she can die happy.

- The thing about Jill was shocking, take about scary coincidence, she and Lissa had a touchy past I just hope the not just mend old bridges but that they can build new ones.

- The losing of the bond was shocking, What will happen to Lissa now? they were so perfect as a bonded pair, and like Rose not knowing how Lissa feels or thinks is starting to worry me.

- Adrian on the other hand is a different matter, I liked him more and more throughout the series, and felt bad for him when he discovered about Rose and Dimitri, but his last scene was understandable but ... I don't know how to say it, I just hope that he can mend bridges too and become friends with Rose.

Ok I think I covered everything ^^

Overall, *thumps up* an amazing series and worth the read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment