Monday, June 22, 2015

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) By Richelle Mead

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This series is amazing it has such twists and turns that keeps any reader enthralled.

- I liked the first scene of the book when Rose was still in the academy, the somehow nice yet creepy letter from Dimitri, the Trial exam, the ceremony, even the after party and her dad and all his flirting, and Jill saying goodbye XD

- I loved how Rose developed a friendship with Mikhail considering both know how the other feels since both has their loved one's turned strogoi, and I know his Sonya would return to being a Moroi in the next book I just how I can see the reunion at least.

- I liked how both Eddie and Lissa followed Rose without any hesitation, it shows how deep their friendship is. Especially when Lissa clearly didn't want anything to do with Victor and Eddie not asking any questions even after knowing it might be treasonous, yet some way I didn't like how he turned sulky afterward and giving Rose attitude.

- I was glad that Lissa and Christian were mending the bridge between them, slowly but with progress till we reached the finale at the end with the kiss.

- The turning for Dimitri was ... beautiful. I know I read it not actually saw it but the whole scene seemed beautiful to me, and Lissa's attitude after that was so motherly and beautiful, I understood the jealousy that came over Rose when Dimitri would want Lissa but not her, and I know it's not romantic in the least yet I knew how painful it is for the man you love and always wanted and after everything you did he didn't want you, not just being with him but out of his life.

- I was pissed at Dimitri's attitude after the turning but I understood it, he was so sad and ashamed about what he did to Rose that he don't want to defile her or something.

- At the cafe shop before the guards came for Rose, she and Dimitri somehow reached a draw zone where they were more or less on friendly terms, which was nice for a change.

- I agree with Rose that the evident's against her convicting her to be a murderer were to obvious to be true, but I also liked how Abe was instantly there for her, for a second there I thought that she might choose the other lawyer but I was glad she choose him, somehow every time he promised her something he was so intense and I thought that was beautiful too, because it showed he cared about her that he would move mountains for her, and him being Abe he just might be able to XD

- I was pissed at Tatiana at first with the underage decree but after reading that letter I kinda liked her, and I knew she trusted Rose and believed in her abilities, plus I hoped that Ambrose didn't believe that Rose murdered Tatiana, I liked him he was nice and he seemed to really care about Tatiana, but like Rose him being with her was kinda disturbing to me too XD

Overall, *thumps up* I can't wait fr the next and final book in the VA series ^^




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment