Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Midnight Pleasures with a Scoundrel (Scoundrels of St. James, #4) By Lorraine Heath

Midnight Pleasures with a Scoundrel (Scoundrels of St. James, #4)Midnight Pleasures with a Scoundrel by Lorraine Heath
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lorraine Heath is an amazing writer she finds a way to move around words, characters, scenes into different designs that makes every reader enjoys the story even when some elements might be something the reader doesn't like she finds a way to make it all work out fabulously.

- I Loved James, he gave different impressions in each book, mostly a bit distant, like with Luke he followed the orders because he believed it's Luke's due as a lord, then with Dodger he didn't trust him, with Franny he was like a kicked out puppy excluding the exhibitionist portion (still can't get over it XD). But in this book his true colors showed, the previous actions were done but love and complete trust and those misconceptions were by the other members not him. He was so gentle and kind, at first cunning, then he became completely love sick.

- I loved Emma, she was so gentle and sweet, the impersonation part aside, she was lovely, she was the mild tempered gentle sister, and it's my first time reading about a triplet in a book XD. Nonetheless, I can't imagine losing one twin to that ugliness, and what I mostly liked about her is how thought she's tiny and gentle she can be a savage lioness when needs be.

- I'm a sucked fr huge hunky guy with petite women so that's a big plus ^^

- At first I was annoyed with Eleanor cause did she really fell for every guy who complements her, and then she's all snappy at James, but I'm glad how things ended up for her, I just wished that James would have teased the guy some more, since he commented about James love sick attitude couple of times XD

- I loved the courting part, and how each member or their wives reacted when they met her ^^

- Loved how fast things worked between them, they weren't the type to stall or anything and I like that

- The Epilogues are to die for, all happy, all have decades wealth of happiness, every book's epilogues makes more intrigued with the next.

Overall, *thumps up*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment