Monday, June 1, 2015

Surrender to the Devil (Scoundrels of St. James, #3) By Lorraine Heath

Surrender to the Devil (Scoundrels of St. James, #3)Surrender to the Devil by Lorraine Heath
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm starting to develop a crush Ms. Heath, this series is amazing, at first I didn't realize that it's a sort of parody of Oliver Twist but now I confirmed my doubts and I really think it's amazingly nice

- I have to admit in here I didn't fall in love with any of the characters but I liked them well enough, it's just some of the ideas that are included in this book were the ones I loved.

- Since book one I really didn't like the Duke, and in the beginning of the book he didn't help, being all snobbish and bossy. Plus my thoughts about his dilemma at first weren't of the kind variety, I was like he was turning blind why all the drama, I read books about already blind guys and they kinda adjusted better, but then I felt contrite, I'm in no place to judge since I'm not the one with a timer set to finalize the end of his eyesight. Slowly bit by bit I started to like him, at first I didn't like the idea of his trying to impress her by doing charity and help the boys, but eventually he started ding it for the boys using her as an excuse XD. I liked how he interacted with the boys especially Peter.

- I liked Frannie since book one, since she supported the main characters in their love pursuits. I like her passion about the orphaned boys. And I envy her her relationship with Feagan's lads, and I have to voice my sympathies to Swindler, since he didn't have a chance, but WOW his crush seems more series since he became kinda of an exhibitionist to her and all. I liked her moderate attitude, and when I say moderate I meant that she didn't play hard to get or played to easy to get sort, she knew their differences she knew how it would end and she embraced the results.

- I'm starting to develop a liking to Feagan as well XD

- I liked the scenes with the kids and their interactions with the adults XD

Overall, *thumps up* can't wait to finish this series so that I can jump to the other series regarding their children XD

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment