Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Last Wicked Scoundrel (Scoundrels of St. James, #5) By Lorraine Heath

The Last Wicked Scoundrel (Scoundrels of St. James, #5)The Last Wicked Scoundrel by Lorraine Heath
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A beautiful conclusion to a beautiful series ^^

I had my hopes that Winnie would end up with Graves and I'm happy she did, cause she needs some gentleness in her life, and from all the previous books Graves was known of his gentleness.

- Liked both characters, Graves for his desire toward Winnie that he held back for almost 3 YEARS! and how he boated her confidence, and of course the unflinching loyalty between the scoundrels/ Fagean's lads XD. Winnie for her determination and backbone.

- Loved the Rowing scene and any comment that included the word "rowing" XD

- I liked how Ms. Heath added a touch of mystery, suspense and humor with the main ingredient of romance t create such beautiful recipe of a book. One of the things I like most about her books is the originality behind the stories, so far I haven't encountered in a single one of them a scene that looked familiar or cliche especially the darkest secret behind each scoundrel.

- Plus here epilogues are lovely they are the kind that assures the reader that the couple did indeed lived happily ever after, mentioning children and old age and such sorts, not the kind that usually found in other books, where it's either instantly after the ending or after couple of months or years.

- I can't wait to start with the next generation XD

Overall, *thumps up* Anyone you is wondering about this series, I guarantee that it's well worth it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment