Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Once More, My Darling Rogue (Scandalous Gentlemen of St. James, #2) By Lorraine Heath

Once More, My Darling Rogue (Scandalous Gentlemen of St. James, #2)Once More, My Darling Rogue by Lorraine Heath
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It took me a while and some encouragement from my GR friend Carol to read this book, and I want to say thanx, at first I hesitated because I didn't like the amnesia theme cause I knew the emotions involved would be confusion, deceit, guilt, sorrow, that's during the amnesia but it's nothing compared to what happens after the memories are back, that's why I didn't want to feel or read angst.

- I loved the both the hero and the heroine, they had their bad moments but they were both good at heart. The heroine uses her cold blue-blooded veins as a facade to keep her darkest secrets hidden, abusing the hero and staff at first which I'm sure made everyone not like her. The hero using the amnesia as a weapon to deceive the heroine and seek his revenge for previous mistreatment. So both didn't have totally pure hearts and attitudes but who does they are human after all.

- I noticed since the beginning that the heroine had a thing for the hero even before the amnesia, for who notices the shape and color of every aspect of their enemy, like eyes, shoulders, hair, and smile, Seriously!

- I didn't like the deceit myself but at first I thought she had it coming, but not for long.

- I liked the zoo aspect that the house turned to XD

- I loved how they were together, they were adorable especially when he succumbed to her regarding the animals.

- Loved the father-son scene with the watch, I literally teared up.

- Loved how they got back together, so publicly ^^

- As usual loved the epilogue

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment