Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) By Richelle Mead

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I started this series after watching the Movie that was based after this book ^^

There wasn't much difference, both were good actually, and the fact that I know what happens in this book didn't ruin it for me, in fact I was interested in seeing what's difference is in here. Sure there was some differences but not much, some sentences that were awesome in the book weren't in the movie and some scenes were shifted but that didn't make much difference.

- I like the relationship between the two best friends, some people might credit it to the bond, and that it's Rose's job as a dhampir to look after Lissa but it's not.

- I liked the thing between Rose and Dimitri, and actually it was my main reason for reading the book ^^ I just wanted to know how they will end up together.

- I'm not a huge fan of vampires, but I really liked this book, it didn't depict the usual things regarding vampires, it made it in to a nicer high school version not the twilight kind XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment