Friday, June 19, 2015

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) By Richelle Mead

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book certainly has been intense, and I doubt the next one would be less than that, but here are my thought.

- I didn't liked Rose in her most f the book, because she either was bitchy and grumpy or totally pissed off at everyone and everything, and I didn't like her keeping secrets, she complains that no one gets her but the thing is she's not telling people what's happening to her so that they understand her. sometimes I think she might believe that Lissa can understand her feelings like she does but as they keep saying and she must understand the bond is a one way thing.

- Lissa seemed to me too dependent on Rose, that's understandable since they have been like that since they were kids, but when Lissa had a boyfriend and spent almost all her time with him Rose didn't complain to her about it, but at the end when Rose had to go Lissa was like " You're leaving me?!" and for some reason it sounded selfish to me.

- I liked how Rose was with Eddie they make a nice pair of friends, they understand each other and trust each other's abilities.

- I liked how Christian was with Rose how he trusts her and believes in her never doubting her sanity or ability.

- Of course the parts with Dimitri were in half, the first half of the book was all understandable and like the previous books, well normal I would call it, but the send half was all lovey dovey, it was obvious to me he wants to spend time with her and that he really cared for her plus in this book he was the one doing all the moves XD

- I loved the fighting scenes the one that started with her and Christian teaming up then the big one, it was obvious she was depended on, but at the end of the fight I couldn't stop crying at her pain, the writer has a way of making the all the dying and sorrowful scenes real that I see myself crying at those and really see them as if they are happening right before my eyes.

- I liked the Mason ghost thing, how the relationship develop till at the end when she was saying goodbye to him I cried for the Mason who isn't going to be there anymore.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment