Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Highlander in Her Dreams (Highlander #2) By Allie Mackay

Highlander in Her Dreams (Highlander #2)Highlander in Her Dreams by Allie Mackay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think this book went better with me than the first one, since it at least made sense.

- I liked the part where they went back and forth in time, though I don't know how they started dreaming about each other and even interacting in their dreams, but I liked that part it was their very own version of a dream date, where the dream was the underlined word here.

- I liked both characters, the hero was the typical highland laird and the heroine was the typical strong yet sweet one who was his match in every way.

- I liked the good cousin and how he in a way knew that her coming to their time was for his cousin and it wasn't some coincidence

- I didn't liked the fact that they were in suspense most of the book first her thinking of him not believing her then trying to protect him from dying and preventing the kill, then ditching the past to the present and vice versa

- I liked the hero's meeting with her family ^^ it was nice and cute, yet in a way unreal, like seriously where can you find parents who just got to know that your daughter is marrying an 800 something guy and time traveled and then never getting to see her again, there easy acceptance just wasn't normal cause it was so fast and easy

- Plus the epilogue was interesting (view spoiler)

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment