Thursday, July 23, 2015

Killjoy (Buchanan-Renard, #3) By Julie Garwood

Killjoy (Buchanan-Renard, #3)Killjoy by Julie Garwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think this is my favorite from the series so far ^^

- I liked both main characters, and since the last book I was reallyyyyyyyyyyyy curios about John Paul and when I looked through the series to see when he will have his book I was glad it was the third one.

- I liked that the heroine got spunk, I expected no less from any heroine of Ms. Garwood, they are just not the type to stand back and do nothing, her heroines are fighters. Plus I also liked that she kept surprising the hero, he just stereotyped her for the spoiled type since their first meeting was at a spa, so every time she surprised him I had the urge to laugh and tell him that he doesn't know everything. And she's smart, of course all of Ms. Gsrwood's heroines are but in here with her deduction skills and all it was nice and intriguing.

- I liked the family connection and reliance in here, even though they are hundreds of miles apart they still helped and looked out for each other.

- The main villain in the whole story was creepy and a true psychopath, I hated her on the spot, how self-centered she was. And the way she used me disgusted me, I used to think of Monk as the responsible scary precise assassins you see in movies, but he so fell in to her trap that he was pathetic and she was the only reason for him downfall. Plus I hated how she blamed everyone for anything that went wrong and shes the perfect who deserves the world type.

- I liked how Ms. Garwood kept us on our toes about most things, like I knew about the villains from the start but at the end I still got surprised after knowing some facts that I didn't expect. Ok there is a character that I thought badly of since the beginning then I felt sorry for him and started to like him and then the shocking info came.

- Btw I never thought using sugar as an endearment was appealing but John Paul certainly changed that, s I guess the basic element that made me accepts it was the southern accent, it just made me melt XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment