Friday, July 24, 2015

Murder List (Buchanan-Renard #4) By Julie Garwood

Murder List (Buchanan-Renard #4)Murder List by Julie Garwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This series keeps getting better and better ^^

- The couple in here didn't have any appearance in the previous book but they certainly had their presence in here. The couple also reminded me of the Regency Romance books, her all polite and elegant, him with his messy appearance and rakish attitude, which I liked it was a cute combination.

- Also I noticed that the difference in here was that even though as usual we get to know the villains thoughts throughout the story and still get surprised at the end, was the fact that this time we or the couple didn't know the identity of the villain and there wasn't any connection to them.

- I liked how comfortable the hero got and how everyone around the heroine took to him naturally.

- I liked the relationship the heroine had with the people around her especially the teenagers and part-timers, it was so sweet their loyalty to her.

- I liked also the grumpy tech women, and how the heroine could get to her and pulled her in, there showed the true depths of her positive and good attitude toward people.

- I liked the mystery story how intriguing it was, in no way was it predictable, which kept me enthralled wanting to know what will happen next. I'm still not very much used to Julie Garwood's contemporary writing, but so far I'm loving it, the stories keep getting better, the intrigue and mystery pulls you right in.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment