Friday, August 14, 2015

Brawn (New Species, #5) By Laurann Dohner

Brawn (New Species, #5)Brawn by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm getting addicted to New Species, I want my own devastatingly handsome dominant possessive New Species male who is all about me XD

We got introduced to Brawn in the last book, though he gave a different impression in there than in here, in the previous book he was funny and bold, in here he was polite and gruff and protective and adorably confused XD

The heroine was bold at the beginning, brave at the middle and stubborn at the ending.

- I know it's a bit mean but I liked how close they got together during their imprisonment in the cage.

- Every time I think I'm prepared to the awful thing the Mercile people did to the New Species but in every book there is something more shocking than the one before, I hate especially how they excuse their inhumane behavior with it's for the sake of science or that they aren't people that't just make them more disgusting.

- I liked how the book ended especially after Breeze came and explained everything and then the part with her dad was cute too.

- Again I want a New Species mate! T^T

Overall, *thumps up*





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment