Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Justice (New Species, #4) By Laurann Dohner

Justice (New Species, #4)Justice by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok I think so far this is the first book that has the longest record so far between the couples initial meeting till they finally married XD

I think I preferred the hero more on the previous books, he was more positive minded and supportive. I know personally I didn't like his actions since I'm a woman too and I get where the heroine is coming from, but also I understand that his reasons are justified considering his high position (he's practically the president to them) and the the ramifications of them since no one can predict the future. Still it pissed me off but yeah I get where he's coming from too XD

The heroine sure can kick ass, she reminds me of the heroine of book one and three, one cause she's hard core and can kill people when needed, three cause she got spunk, and doesn't take crap from anyone. But most of the book I felt sorry for the heroine, he's always giving her signals and then acting reversely and I thought it kinda selfish of him telling her she can't get close to other guys while he can go with other women.

- I liked how the people around them helped them on couple of occasions like Breeze and Tiger and Ellie and Fury

- I liked how the Gift Females are getting better and more comfortable with their surroundings

- I felt regret over the last fight, with the new Species, I think it's the authors way of showing there is no perfect community

- I loved the heroine's father he was so cool about really liking them and he didn't hide his true feelings regarding them ^^

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment