Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Darkness (New Species, #12) By Laurann Dohner

Darkness (New Species, #12)Darkness by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I know I keep saying in each book in this series that it is different but what can I say they are different, in this case Darkness had some commitment issues and his liking fr bondage XD

Ok Darkness wasn't the first one in this sereis with commitment issues, Tiger is the biggest example of that, but in here he just didn't want to get close to anyone, and to enforce that he turned to bondage during sex.

- I liked the fact that he was totally solo that some people thought he was guy just cause he's not having sex with any woman XD

- The heroine was a kickass, the strong type that totally can stand up to someone if their shit gt too much. I liked the fight scene right after she got inside Homeland and the scene where she saved her friend, she was the take action type.

- The thing with Trey was a bit mysterious but I think he's in a thing with a New Species female, I hope it's either Breeze or Sunshine.

- I kinda hoped the best friend gt together with one of the New Species, Maybe Book, cause he went inside a burning crumbling house to get her pets XD

- I liked the relationship between Darkness and Fury, especially Fury's persistence and the last part in the book was cute.

- I liked Salvation very much ^^

Overall, *thumps up*






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment